Health Coaching for Emotional Eating, Weight Management and Self-Esteem
Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow?
Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable?
Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
A Health Coach is knowledgeable advisor who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As your Health Coach and a certified Holistic Nutritionist, I will listen to you carefully and help you navigate the world of contradictory nutrition/life advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
I had suffered from eating disorders over 20 years (compulsive eating, binge eating, anorexia, and orthorexia) along with low self-esteem and body images. This led me to be a personal trainer/holistic nutritionist/holistic health coach to help others in the similar situations.
For the last 4 years, I’ve worked intensively with emotional eaters with a 12 weeks proven program (created by my dear mentor Shelley Ugyan). I’ve seen many successful healing journeys, mainly by changing their thoughts (the program includes cognitive behavioral therapy) and belief systems.
You might be thinking, “what is emotional eaters?”. Emotional Eaters I deal with are:
- You turn to food to deal with your emotions
- You eat unconsciously when you are angry/sad
- Once you start eating a bag of chips, you HAVE TO finish it even if you are full
- You are constantly on a diet, and tired of being on the roller coaster
- You are always thinking about food, it feels like food is controlling your life
- You judge yourself for not eating the “right” food
- You limit certain food, but binge on it later – guilt or shame attacks you
- You believe “when I’m “(thinner, size 8,………….”, I’ll be “(happy, be successful………..”.)
- You use diet pills and or/laxatives all the time
During the 12 week program, I will take you through a proven method to healing emotional and compulsive overeating for good! Each week focuses on a specific elements in the healing process. In the program, we will cover:
Week 1: Safe place and food diary
Week 2: Restriction and healing
Week 3: Food plan
Week 4: A spiritual dilemma
Week 5: Undernourished body
Week 6: Mindfulness and food
Week 7: Stress and recovery
Week 8: Triggers and food
Week 9: Boundaries, codependency, and food
Week 10: Self-esteem and your thoughts
Week 11: Guilt, shame, and your thoughts
Week 12: Relapse prevention
The benefits of the program you can expect are;
- 12 private online coaching sessions with me (1/week)
- Email support through the 12 weeks
- Get off of the diet roller coaster for good!
- Eat food for FUN and PLEASURE!
- Learn how to identify the distorted thoughts that leave you trapped
- Get “conscious” around food, and come out of the “trance”
- Develop mindfulness practice to shift your patterns with food, weight and body images
- Learn how to accept yourself and love who you are
- Let go of the behaviors that keep you stuck
- Learn how to take care of your body with nutritious food
- Receive 12 week worksheets and handouts
Price for 12 Week Program is US$1,440 ($1,296 if paid in full!)
To decide if the program is right for you, I invite you to a FREE Discovery Call with me.
Contact me to schedule your call here;