Yes, you read it right! Bring your baby/toddler WITH you for your personal training session!
I have had many requests for post natal personal trainings from moms, but their concern was always about their little ones.
Well, I have a little one I always need to be with, too….we have space for baby to lie down, little one to crawl or run, yard for toddlers to go nuts…so here we are! We are accepting a few new clients with little ones!
- Location – our home in Sidney (either in a room or a yard, depending on the weather and how YOU feel!)
- Hours – between 8am to 11am & 2pm to 5pm on weekdays
- Duration and Frequency – 45 minutes or 60 minutes for 2 to 3 times per week
- Types of training – weight loss or maintenance, toning, posture correction, pain relief, stretching, or balance training
- Additional service – healthy eating habits and lifestyle advice will be included during the training
- Equipments – BOSU Ball, Pilates Balls, Stability Balls, Bands and Yoga mat
- Facility – water, towel will be provided upon request. Shower after the training is also available.
- For your little ones – she/he/they can play with our son, Ryo while you train, or be with you in a baby carrier. We have basic stuff for baby/toddlers, but please bring some necessary items for your little ones with you. If your little ones need to be fed, changed or needed your attention during the training, please feel free to do so, and we will make sure you have full 45 or 60 minutes of training!
Please feel free to contact us for more details or any questions!